MBBS in Russia is best option for students who are interested in studying and staying in Russia as Russia needs alot of Doctors. Studying MBBS in russia is very cheap as well as Russians like Indian students. TripMyCourse has partnered with Govt. Universities in Moscow, St. Petersberg & other places.
Russian Medical Universities are recognized worldwide and Cheap compared to other english speaking countries. All universities are MCI & WHO reconized which makes a student to study tension free in Russia.
Reasons why Students love to study in Ukraine:-
- Cost Effective (Cheaper & better quality education.)
- Yearly Fees starting from INR 2.8L*(Please read terms)
- Recognized by MCI, WHO & UNESCO
- Good MCI Passing records.
- Safe Environment & peaceful communities (Religions)
- No Language Barrier(Courses are taught in English & Russian as well.)
- Easy Visa & Green Card Options for Europe( Neighbor with Poland)
- All government Universities
- Direct Admissions through Indian representative.
- TripMyCourse has multiple students centers in India.
- Zero Donation
- Free Practice in Europe
- NO IELTS or TOEFL
Call Us 24/7 at +91 782-775-4574
- General Medicine
Call Us 24/7 at +91 782-775-4574
- Tver State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University Since 1920
- Bashkir State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Syktyvkar State University
- Altai State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Southern Federal University
- Kazan Federal University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
MBBs in russia
Russian literature is famous all over the world with writers like Tolstoy and Fyodor Dostoevsky. Ballet is the most famous art form.
6 Years, Tuition| Preparation for MCI.
Eligibility Required to Apply for MBBS in Russia:-
You don’t need IELTS/TOEFL to study in in Russia but you need to meet following criteria:
- Age Minimum 17 Years.
- Marks 50%< in their 12th standard from Science stream (PCB) in CBSE / ISC or any other state-level board of Examination in India.(Universities are flexible if you qualified NEET already)
- NEET is compulsory(Since 2019).
Admission Process to Study MBBS In Russia
The admission process to medical college(Govt) is very easy and simple that’s why more than 60,000 students are studying medicine in Russia. TripMyCourse is always there for your help:-
Details required while filing an application form for the MBBS Course:
- Date & Place of Birth
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
Visa Process for Russia: Interview, Q&A, Study Visa Process
Once you receive the offer letter from the Russian University, you need to contact the Embassy of Russia in New Delhi for your Interview & provide them all supporting documents related to your Study, Insurance, Bank, Photos & Accommodation. Few Points to care for Interview:- .
- #Talk in English
- #Be Professional
- # Be Clear & Bold
- #Know the Course & University
- #Provide Proper Documents
- Provide proper Documents.
- Show Bank statements(3-6m).
- Tell your Reasons why you want to study in Russia.
- Talk about your career.
Documents Required: For Visa Process
- 10th & 12th Marksheet.
- Passport (Valid for at least 2 years)
- Welcome Letter from the respective University
- Affirmation Letter
- Expenses for the Academic year
- 20 travel permit measure photographs.
- Flight ticket To and Fro.
- Money related status of Guardians record.
- NEET Score
- Birth Certificate in English (it should be translated into English)
- 10 Candidate photos (4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Reports of HIV Test (all universities ask for it)
- Authorized documents by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- All the related documents from the Russia Embassy (must be Legalised)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment – bank receipt (some medical universities ask for it)
Career After MBBS in Russia
Accomodation During MBBS in Russia
Studying at a Medical University in Russia.
Life in Russia is amazing and best for Indians. Feel free to connect with TripMyCourse to know more about MBBS in Russia.
1. General medicine
Advantages of MBBS in Russia
- Quality of Education.
- Tuition Fee
- Hassle Free Visa
- MCI Recognized University
- 24/7 Help Desk
- English medium MBBS Studies.
- Easy University Transfer from another country